L'Arche London is seeking a Program Coordinator
L’Arche London is seeking an energetic, compassionate individual who, as Program Coordinator, will grow with the Day Program and Grant Program Leaders and team and members with intellectual disabilities. This is a new role in our community which will contribute to the growth and vitality of our Gathering Place Programs. The Program Coordinator joins a dynamic team which includes the Day Program Leader and team, Volunteer Coordinator, Office Staff, and Community Leadership. The Program Coordinator directly supervises the Day Program and Grant Programs and ensures the integration of the Identity and Mission of L’Arche, the Servant Leadership Model, Community Policies and Procedures, and Government Standards in all L’Arche London Programs. The Program Coordinator directly encourages, trains and supports Program Leaders to create programs that embrace the core values of L’Arche, thus resulting in high quality care and programs for individuals with developmental disabilities and a thriving learning environment for Assistants.
Location: L'Arche London Gathering Place
- L’Arche London currently operates programs and classes in our Gathering Place on Colonel Talbot Road in Lambeth, where our Administrative Offices are also located. Community gatherings take place in this space as well.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises current program grants (currently L’Arche London has one main Program Grant – an Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant)
- Oversees Snoezelen Program
- Oversees (with our Administration Assistant managing the site) mycommunityhub, our new online Day Program Course Registration System
- Oversees and manages a current satellite day program which involves one individual supported
- Works with the Leadership team and the Community to develop and implement new program directions for our Gathering Place Programs
Read complete role description in Word file below