L'Arche international is hiring International Envoys (Croatia, Spain, Czech Republic and Slovenia)
L’Arche (www.larche.org) is a worldwide organization of 154 communities where people with and without learning disabilities share life together and contribute to a more human society. L’Arche International federates all 38 L’Arche member countries on 5 continents and serves as a convener of unity for our common mission.
The Federation directly supports and oversees communities not grouped together in a country. This support, oversight and guidance is provided through International Delegates. Under the supervision of the International Delegate for L’Arche in Europe and the Middle East, Laurence Rahmaoui, the Envoy supports and supervises L’Arche in the country(ies) assigned to him/her. They carry the authority of the International Federation towards the community and local board. They ensure that the community lives the values of L’Arche in line with our Identity and Mission and promote the development of L’Arche’s presence, sustainability and growth in these countries.
- To support and assess communities. Accompany communities in their strategic development.
- To supervise and evaluate Community Leaders.
- To promote the message of L’Arche in the countries
- To ensure the commitment and membership of communities in the International Federation
- Identifying, assessing and accompanying new projects in the country
- To develop human resources especially by leading nomination processes for Community Leaders and Board Presidents and by implementing HR policies
- To help developing fundraising strategy and oversee, if applicable, international financial aid procedure
Read complete role description in PDF below.