L'Arche International is recruiting a CRM database administrator
As L’Arche has steadily grown into the complex and multi-faceted organization that it is today, its data needs have also grown. The challenge posed by information collection, storage and dissemination was identified in a 2020 report that highlighted the informal, inconsistent, or non-existent nature of data collection processes within the organization. A decision was made to establish a suitable constituent relationship management (CRM) system to integrate information and data management, support the improvement and automation of business processes, and gather evidence about the health of the organization.
The CRM Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our database. Working closely with evaluation & learning, fundraising, HR, program management and other international staff, the administrator will identify, develop and deploy new processes. This role is part technical product manager, part administrator.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the FreeAgent CRM platform with 30 users
- Focus the organization’s use of data towards what best serves the mission
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Manage less complex FreeAgent integrations - those not handled by the FreeAgent account executive.
- Train new users and grow the CRM skill set across the organization
- Document customizations made in the platform
- Plan ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long term projects
- Ensure that the platform is working as expected and reach out to the FreeAgent point of contact when needed.
Complete role description in PDF below.