L'Arche Canada is seeking a Regional Leader for the Western Region
L’Arche Canada is seeking an experienced, impact-focused, collaborative leader who thrives in a change environment to embrace and lead the implementation of the newly developed L’Arche Western Canada Regional Mandate.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaching, supervision, mentoring and evaluation/review of Communities and Community Leaders in accordance with the policy and practice of L’Arche Canada and best practice standards for service delivery in the disability and inclusion communities.
- Support the development of funding strategies (government funding, grant proposals and fundraising) in consultation with Community Leaders and Board Presidents.
- Develop and implement leadership development, partnership and outreach strategies in collaboration with L’Arche Canada.
- Analyze, enhance and support a vibrant and sustainable regional life.
- Ensure the priorities of L’Arche Canada and its strategic plan are lived in the region within all communities.
- Advance the Regional Mandate through development of a strategic plan and action steps.
- Ensure unity and promote knowledge, experience and resource sharing between communities, other regions of L’Arche Canada and within the International Federation of L’Arche.
- Supervision of the Vice Regional Leader.
- Lead the Regional Council team.
- Contribute as an active member of the National Leadership Team.