Modified posting of the Project Coordinator role
L’Arche Canada is seeking a Project Coordinator to work with the Director of Strategic Development and Innovation and the Outreach and Partnership Coordinator to coordinate planning and oversight of major projects and the team work plan.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a detailed project calendar, work plan, and budget.
- Monitor progress and ensure deadlines are met, adjusting the plan and timelines as necessary.
- Organize, participate in, lead, and document team and stakeholder meetings as required.
- Develop presentation materials and stakeholder communications as required.
- Contribute to ongoing learning and development of the strategy.
- Ensure evaluation of the project at different phases and upon completion