L'Arche Canada is seeking a Director of Philanthropy
L’Arche Canada is seeking an energetic, passionate individual who is eager to join the National Leadership Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the national fundraising team. Under the direction of the L'Arche Canada National Leader, he or she will manage all philanthropic activities of L'Arche Canada and its Foundation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: The primary function of this role is to research funding sources in specific areas of the country, oversee the development of fund-raising plans and strategies, creates funding proposals, and implements fundraising activities. This individual has an immediate impact on the organization’s fundraising and development activities and messaging.
- Strategic development of the National Fundraising capacity and successful acquisition of funds.
- Implement and monitor the action plan.
- Ensure sound management of operations.
- Relationship with major donors and foundations.
- Collaboration with L'Arche International, L’Arche Canada Director of Communications and L’Arche Canada Director of Innovation and Impact.
- Preparing and following up on meetings with the National Board of Directors.
Read complete role description in PDF below.