L'Arche Canada is seeking a bilingual trainer for the Leadership Training Team
L’Arche Canada is seeking a bilingual, energetic, passionate individual who is willing to join the Leadership Development Team! This person would be responsible for the on-going development and delivery of all L’Arche Canada training programs for assistants/employees, and work in partnership with the National Leadership Team of L’Arche Canada, Regional Leaders and local assistant coordinators and community leaders to ensure high-quality training, development, and formation is accessible to all communities. The Leadership Development Team Member & Trainer would help develop and deliver training so that the Identity and Mission of L’Arche and the Servant Leadership Model is integrated in a way that allows L’Arche members to create homes, programs and communities that embrace the core values of L’Arche.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the implementation of mission critical practices across the country in areas including but not limited to role guides, annual reviews, roles and goals meetings, circles of learning, goal writing.
- Nurtures a culture of learning and growth individually and collectively.
- Actively supports communities in delivering specific national topics, as requested.
- Plans, supports and facilitates a regular schedule of formation and skills training.
- Provides high quality and relevant training program across country.
- Monitors emerging training and formation needs across L’Arche communities in Canada.
Read complete role description in PDF below