Top 10 reasons to say “Yes”
- Have an adventure in living and learning that will change your life.
- Help build a more compassionate and just world.
- Form life-long friendships by living and working with people who are different than you.
- Feel appreciated for what you bring and how you contribute.
- Broaden your perspective on what you value and how you see the world.
- Gain confidence and competence as you develop new skills and become a leader.
- Be challenged and supported to grow personally and discover yourself.
- Discover and live out spirituality by sharing daily life with others.
- Make a difference in the lives of others.
- Get paid while taking part in a top-notch Leadership Training Program.