L'Arche Winnipeg is seeking a Community Leader / Executive Director
We are looking for an energetic, compassionate individual who is willing to lead this faith and relationship-based community for a mandate of 4 years, with the possibility for renewal up to two additional terms. Best fit individuals are those who embrace transition and growth and are excited about opportunities for transformational change. L’Arche Winnipeg consists of six homes, with a social enterprise-L’Arche Tova Café. This is a diverse, multicultural community, celebrating the unique gifts of everyone who chooses to live and work with us.
The Community Leader directs L’Arche Winnipeg, providing leadership in the development and implementation of its vision and mission for the community. The Community Leader is familiar with strategic planning, developing, and evaluating action plans. They are responsible for the day-to-day life and management of the community in fidelity to the Identity and Mission of L’Arche and the new Community Mandate (Jan 2022-Dec 2025).
- Knowledge of L’Arche’s unique care model
- Knowledge of the Servant Leadership program of L’Arche Canada and L’Arche core values
- Committed to personal and shared spirituality
- Passionate about building relationships
- Empathetic, respectful, collaborative style, teambuilder
- Leads by example- Inspires confidence in others and calls forth their gifts.
- Passionate about advocacy and person-centered approach for people with intellectual disabilities
- Comfortable with technology and tools
- Skilled in Human Resource practices and procedures
Read complete description in PDF below.