L'Arche Ottawa is recruiting a Community Life & Volunteer Coordinator
The Community Life & Volunteer Coordinator nurtures a vibrant community life, as expressed through community celebrations, liturgical moments, meetings and gathering times within and/or outside of the community. He/she ensures that our Mission and Identity statement and community mandate are well lived and are reflected in all community celebrations, opportunities, and life in our homes. He/she overseas the recruitment and formation of volunteers and adherence to all policies and procedures related to volunteers in L’Arche Ottawa as well as compliance with government guidelines and the Mission and Identity of L’Arche.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the community night;
- Ensure the celebrations of all members are scheduled and completed;
- Prepare the Community Calendar;
- In collaboration with the whole leadership team is responsible to prepare the yearly calendar of the trainings;
- Ensures all volunteers have their files up to date and all annual trainings are done;
- Participates in the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services Compliance (MCCSS)...
Read complete role description in PDF below