L'Arche Canada is recruiting an HR Database and Payroll Technician
L’Arche Canada is seeking an energetic, passionate individual who is eager to join the Operations and Finances team. In this new developing role, the person will be responsible for assisting the Finance and Payroll Manager in all related areas of their responsibilities. This new assignment is conducted in partnership with the L'Arche Canada HR team to support the payroll operations and the training of community leaders and local HR personnel to maintain the integrity and proper functioning of the databases as it relates to the various elements of their role.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: The primary function of this role is to provide support to the Finance and Payroll Manager. Responsibilities linked to the partnership with the HR Team will change and develop following the successful implementation phase of the HRIS.
- Participate and assist in payroll production and timely completion for all L’Arche communities in Canada.
- Ensure the integrity of the process and review accuracy of data.
- Produces reliable and standard compliant reports for, but not limited to:
- Payroll production, statistical and financial records
- Government remittance and employee benefits
- Delivery of human resource metrics and related training
Assist in the investigation of data anomalies or processing issues affecting employee compensation and benefits and ensure appropriate corrections or adjustments are made.
Read complete role description in PDF below.